You can reach our after hour’s emergency service by calling our regular business number (630) 766-1120. Press “O” to be connected to a live operator. State your name, building, apartment number and what your emergency is. Always provide a phone number you can be reached at.
A maintenance technician will be dispatched if it deemed an emergency.
In the case of an electrical outage our office phones will not call forward to the answering service. You may call our answering service directly and follow the same instructions as given above.
The answering service is Around the Clock Communications (312) 540-9800.
- Any leak related emergencies: hot water tank, plumbing backup (tubs/toilet)
- No Heat/ No AC
- Building or apartment entry lock malfunctions
- Refrigerator/Freezer not Cooling
- Alarm Sounding on the Hot Water Tank Leak Detector or Smoke Detector. Do not disconnect your smoke detector; it is against the Fire Code
- Electrical Outage-not related to Com ED
- Lock outs ($25.00 fee payable to the maintenance tech on call)
- Press the Pound key twice, resident listing will appear
- Locate the Resident’s last name and corresponding 3 digit code on directory to the right of their name
- Enter the code on the Keypad
- The phone number on file will be connected and you will have the ability to speak to the Visitor.
- Press “9“ on your phone to release the lock on the security enter door.
Towing Company Information
If your car has been towed, call:
Northwest Recovery (Towing)
4000 Industrial Avenue
Rolling Meadows, IL. 60008
Press 4, when the prompts are offered
If your car has a flat tire, you locked your keys in the car, or the car battery is dead, Northwest Recovery will come to York Brook and provide their services for a $5.00 fee.
Monday thru Sunday 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
(Weather permitting closed if temperature is under 70 degrees)
Must have pool passes available at the office
Monday thru Sunday 5:00 am to 9:00 pm
Requires a fitness code to enter, must come to the office to be issued a code
Lease holders only and must have signed a Fitness Addendum